[tor-project] Fwd: [tor-relays] Proton now takes Tor

Nima Fatemi nima at riseup.net
Thu Jan 19 23:40:00 UTC 2017

>> "The encrypted email provider announced Thursday it will allow its users to access the site through the Tor anonymity service.
>>
>> The aim is to allow its more than 2 million users access the provider by taking "active measures to defend against state-sponsored censorship," such as government-mandated blocks at the internet provider level.
>>
>> Users of the Tor Browser can now access the site at https://protonirockerxow.onion. "

This makes them the 3rd site which has valid cert from digicert. Right?
Or are there others that I've missed?

PS: Unfortunately, it seems that it only works on their login page and
they've hardcoded clearnet URLs elsewhere. They also seem to have some
redirection issues.

--
Nima
0X58C4B928A3E218F6 | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall