[tor-project] Humble Bundle!

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Tue Jan 17 22:50:25 UTC 2017

   So I was buying some video games (as you do) and decided to check if
Tor was one of the charities supported by the Humble Bundle.  Turns out
Tor *is*, so I set my preferences to always select Tor by default when
buying games there.

1) It was a little surprising because I'd not heard any recent updates
on this.
2) It's cool that Humble Bundle allows default orgs.
3) Someone should tweet this from the official account! :D
3b) Or maybe I missed an update on this ^_^;;

best,
Griffin
--
Accept what you cannot change, and change what you cannot accept.
PGP: 0x03cf4a0ab3c79a63