[tor-project] We love your amazing Tor pixel artwork!

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Mon Jan 9 21:31:43 UTC 2017

Hello Bruno!

I've come across some of your awesome pixel art around the internet before,
[0] but I had no idea that you had made a Tor logo, [1] until I saw that Dell
Cameron used it for a recent article in the Daily Dot. [2]

THIS IS THE BEST.  Seriously, this makes me so excited and proud.

So I was thinking it would be cool if there were some way that Tor users and
relay operators could get merch, like T-shirts, stickers, and such, with your
Tor logo art on it, but, as the artist, you should get compensation for it.
I'm just a developer and not really savvy on artwork licensing, merch sites,
or payment processing, so I'm not sure how to best make this happen.  Perhaps
one of my colleagues in CC might know more and be better able to help set this
up?

Again, thanks so much for the Tor art, and also all your other fan art, it's
all REALLY cool.  Also, if you made more logos and stuff for us… I might die.
Your art is amazing.  We have some tickets [3] for ideas for graphic design
work and we need some other logo design (e.g. I think we still need a
finalised Tor Labs logo?), but—as you can see—this is clearly not our forté.

[0]: http://bbrunomoraes.tumblr.com/
[1]: http://cdn0.dailydot.com/cache/d7/6e/d76e90b9af414b60c7e6daf06701b2f6.jpg
[2]: https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/tor-project-russian-hackers-dhs/
[3]: https://bugs.torproject.org/11501