[tor-project] NYC meetup notes

George george at queair.net
Sat Dec 9 00:41:00 UTC 2017

teor:

>> On 9 Dec 2017, at 09:50, Kate Krauss <ailanthus at riseup.net> wrote:
>>
>> Another option would be to be an occasional guest at
>> someone else's NY tech meetup, so they do the turn out (and have a
>> built-in audience) and we make it easier on them by providing an
>> interesting topic and speakers.
>
> This is my plan for Canberra meetups :-)

Agree Kate and Teor.

We've had something of a collapse in the user group scene in NYC over
the past few years, but that's a good channel to at least plant the flag.

It's also a good way to test the water for deciding what to do for an
initial full-blown Tor event.

34A6 0A1F F8EF B465 866F F0C5 5D92 1FD1 ECF6 1682