[tor-project] Idea for the Tor open hackdays

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Fri Aug 25 23:40:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 25.08.2017 16:12, Allen Gunn wrote:
> I encourage "modeling for scale" here; if you actually give folks the 10
> minutes mentioned below, 6 topics fill an hour. I recommend a much
> shorter e.g. 1-minute verbal format, focused on goals, with details
> being provided in smaller groups.
[...]
> * To that end, I suggest we add some "real time way-finding" support,
> which is fancy language for putting up signs for any hack sessions that
> are open for joining. Format TBD.

All these are great ideas. I wonder if we could distill enough of the
pitches and put it on the walls in writing as well, so people who were
not around to do a pitch in the right moments, or just don't like to do
verbal pitches, can still add their topics and what skills or input
they're looking for.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/