[tor-project] Brave hiring for Tor Integration

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 01:49:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

Brave Browser is currently hiring a Tor Integration Engineer:

https://brave.com/jobs/?gh_jid=781438

(Needs JavaScript. Mentioned by Zack on tor-relays.)

People on this list might be interested in applying.

We should also work with them to make sure we understand:
* their expected load on the network, and how to manage it, and
* their branding, and how to manage comparisons with Tor Browser.

(I'm sure there are more things we need to think about.)

I would imagine it would be similar to other browser integrations that
have been considered. Maybe we could develop a FAQ or standard set of
questions for these.

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n