[tor-project] support the torproject with bridges

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Tue Aug 8 22:35:31 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 07, 2017 at 11:59:55PM +0200, Felix wrote:
> I would be happy to support the torproject with two bridges
> as default TBB bridges.
>[...]
> Last year I joined the Tor break outs at ccc Hamburg and noticed
> there is a need for reliable bridges. So here we are. Please ask
> if you need more information.

I think we should take Felix up on this offer.

That said, who makes the decisions, and follows through, on the default
bridges that ship with Tor Browser?

I fear it might be another situation where the Tor Browser team and the
Network team both figure the other one ought to handle it. And if so,
here I am calling it out so some progress can be made. :)

--Roger