[tor-project] Notes from April 20 2017 Vegas team meeting

Alison alison at torproject.org
Tue Apr 25 13:26:00 UTC 2017

isabela:
> On 4/24/17 15:04, sajolida wrote:
>> Karsten Loesing:
>>> 4.2) ilv is speaking at Cryptorave
>>
>> intrigeri from Tails will be giving a keynote at Cryptrave.
>>
>> Putting them in touch just in case they want to do something together :)
>
> Vasilis will be there too!
>
> Folks wants to organize a Tor meetup there and was asking for some
> orientation. I am adding him here too so everyone can talk together :)
>
> I would love to see some stuff like:
>
> 1. are the trainers in Brazil in touch with each other? do they
> coordinate? if so how?
> (I know some of these answers but I would love to see what comes out
> from who is there)

really awesome to see a Tor meetup forming for Cryptorave! thanks
everyone who is helping make this happen. I just wanted to add that we
have some funds for Global South outreach, so at this meetup as you're
thinking about training needs, please think about how travel funding
could support that.

Alison