[tor-project] Time to migrate meek-amazon now too?

Sina Rabbani srabbani at cymru.com
Wed Apr 19 21:26:26 UTC 2017

Thank you David and everyone involved in making this happen. Many thanks
to Klaus for operating the relay behind the Amazon front.

All the best,
Sina

--
Sina Rabbani | Systems Engineer | Team Cymru, Inc.
srabbani at cymru.com | 0x53B422A8  | http://www.team-cymru.org/

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."