[tor-project] Moving on

Joshua Gay jgay at torproject.org
Fri Apr 14 22:57:40 UTC 2017

Hello,

I wanted to let you all know that in the near future, Tor Project will
be starting the process of finding a new Communications Director.
Unfortunately, I was unable to do the job, and so I will be stepping
down from my role when my replacement is hired.  But, until then, I will
be continuing to help with press inquiries as well as wrapping-up and
sharing some of the work (research, planning, etc) that I began.

While I am sad that things didn't work, it was my sincere pleasure to
have met and worked with many of you and I am grateful for having been
given the opportunity to help Tor Project. If you have any questions or
would like my help on something (proofread a blog post?), please don't
hesitate to ask! My email address is <joshuagay at riseup.net>, and I will
also continue to lurk on IRC (jgay) in #tor-project and elsewhere.

Best,

Josh