[tor-project] Time to migrate meek-amazon now too?

Sina Rabbani srabbani at cymru.com
Mon Apr 10 20:14:38 UTC 2017

Dear David and Team,

I have the Amazon CDN up and running, however today when i tried to test
it I realized that the backend bridge which is operated by
klaus.layer at jama.is is down. I sent a note to both David and Klaus to
learn more.

We are happy to also provide the bridge for the amazon front, I am
waiting to hear back so I know what my next step should be.

All the best,
Sina

p.s. This is the bridge line that was working a couple of months ago:

--
Sina Rabbani | Systems Engineer | Team Cymru, Inc.
srabbani at cymru.com | 0x53B422A8  | http://www.team-cymru.org/

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."