[tor-project] Notes from October 20 2016 Vegas team meeting

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Oct 27 00:59:05 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 09:48:16AM +0200, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> Notes for October 20 2016 meeting:

Thanks Karsten! Somehow my two items got lost (I think it was my
fault). Here they were, for posterity:

1) I met with a bunch of translators today, and there's a whole community
of Tor fanatics who do translations, and they get a bit of love from
Colin, but none from any of the rest of us. We should figure out how
to engage better -- sending them t-shirts and stuff sure, but going to
their meetings, talking to them more over email, going to trainings...
we can use them not just for translations but for community awareness
in their respective countries, and QA testing for target countries,
and many things.
2) I sent out the new proposed dates for the Amsterdam-ish meeting. So
far so good.

--Roger