[tor-project] What folks say about Tor

Nurmi, Juha juha.nurmi at ahmia.fi
Wed Oct 26 06:10:03 UTC 2016

Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority (under Ministry of Transport
and Communications) recommends Tor. And other privacy tools, such as
OpenPGP, Signal and VeraCrypt.

In short, use Tor to hide your communication and circumvent internet
censorship.

"We all have secrets."
"Prefer encryption if you can."

Google translate: