[tor-project] Fwd: Tech For Justice Hackathon Invite

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Sat Oct 15 03:51:00 UTC 2016

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Tech For Justice Hackathon Invite
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 10:47:39 -0500
From: Christy Leos <christy at internetbar.org>
To: nima at torproject.org
CC: Jeffrey Aresty <jeffaresty at internetbar.org>

Hello Nima,

My name is Christy Leos and I am the Director of Operations for Tech For
Justice. My boss Jeff Aresty mentioned meeting you at Rights Con and
discussing Tor and some of our projects as well.

I wanted to reach out and invite you to our upcoming virtual hackathon
techforjustice.org/legal-justice-hackathon. We would love to have you work
with us to create solutions; Tor's expertise and know how would be
extremely beneficial for the justice issues currently plaguing our
communities.

If you could share this information with your organization and its members,
that would be amazing. Please let me know if you have any questions or
would like more details.

Thank you for your time,

Christy Leos
*Director of Operations *