[tor-project] If you're going to 33c3, be sure to get a ticket!

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) - lists lists at infosecurity.ch
Fri Oct 7 13:03:24 UTC 2016

If possible, i would need to get a couple of tickets, seems like this
will be the only hacker event with Tor community since September 2016
till end of year i'll be able to attend, i cannot miss it!

Next will be IFF in March 2017!

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights