[tor-project] bwauth

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Tue Oct 4 20:18:00 UTC 2016

Hey there,

A couple days ago I noticed the recent scan results were not being push
to the repo and fixed it.

It also came to my attention (at the dev meeting) that perhaps dir-auth
operators have missed the email announcing I was running this bwauth.
I've been told a number of them are not running a bwauth and have not
been paired with anyone doing so.

In any case, this is a reminder to let you know I'm running a BW Auth in
HK. If you run a DA and trust me enough to pair, please let me know. I
can make the results available over a webserver if needed. Otherwise, I
think I will shut this scanner down by the end of the year.

Till then, you can always find the latest scan results and measured
percentage here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mrphs/bwauth/master/latest_bwscan
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mrphs/bwauth/master/measured_percentage.txt

Cheers,