[tor-project] Turning on timing obfuscation (iat-mode=1) for some default bridges

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Tue Nov 15 17:31:00 UTC 2016

Yawning Angel:
> I'll probably end up tagging a release "Soon".  This can be sooner if
> it helps.

Thanks for all the good work, Yawning. I think it will be helpful to do
that for majority of the operators since we've always encouraged people
to use packages instead of building from source.

And speaking of packages, can we also please make sure the packages on
deb.tpo are being updated as well? I've recently found out that they're
behind the packages on debian stable/unstable/testing. Having a package
on deb.tpo is useful specially if you don't run any of those. For
instance, some of my bridges are running on wheezy still (because of
some limitations from the host) and I have realized that I'm not
necessarily running the latest version of obfs4proxy.

Thanks!
--
Nima
0X58C4B928A3E218F6 | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall