[tor-project] Aspiration Dev Summit

Allen Gunn gunner at aspirationtech.org
Sun Nov 13 16:51:14 UTC 2016

Hi friends,

I hope this finds you all well and having good weekends after a tough
week at least in the US.

With apologies for not posting this sooner, I wanted to let folks on
this list know about our annual Nonprofit Software Development Summit,
taking place this year 16-18 November in Oakland, California US.

More information is here:

https://aspirationtech.org/events/devsummit16

It's a place to share Tor-related knowledge, projects and updates with
a diverse network of activists, and meet other techies focused on free,
open and non-corporate efforts for privacy, anonymity and general good.

We have some Tor-identified folks coming, and we welcome more if you are
in range of the Bay Area.

We have guest registrations available for anyone who wants to join, and
even have a little travel budget left if you are inclined to come from
farther away.

I'm happy to answer questions. Hope to see some of you there.

thanks & peace,
gunner

--

Allen Gunn
Executive Director, Aspiration

Aspiration: "Better Tools for a Better World"

Read our Manifesto: http://aspirationtech.org/publications/manifesto

Follow us:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aspirationtech
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/aspirationtech