[tor-project] Notes from November 3 2016 Vegas team meeting
karsten at torproject.org
Mon Nov 7 09:03:40 UTC 2016
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
See this posting for context:
Notes for November 3 2016 meeting:
1) Let's start thinking about mass mailing donors from the last
fundraising campaign, in a way that they won't hate us.
1) sponsor-U guard hacking targets.
1) Working on having better integration testing for the various OONI
components after a critical bug came out in 2.0.0 (will probably be
something based on travis and docker).
2) The OONI hackathon is 1 week away.
1) Firefox releases got moved one week and Tor Browser will follow
which means we have one week more to test the donation banners and to
get the strings for the fundraising campaign translated (the english
ones landed on Torbutton master)
1) a couple of personnel things
2) trying to get end-of-year fundraising stuff in place, including
reaching out to major donors (suggestions welcomed on folks to approach!)
3) started meeting planning for Amsterdam (suggestions welcomed on
this topic, as well!)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the tor-project