[tor-project] [machine usage] crm, ubuntu1404lts-persona

Peter Palfrader weasel at torproject.org
Mon May 16 09:07:42 UTC 2016

Hello gentle people!

I am looking over the machines that tor is paying for, and two of them
are the 1984 machine that we have labelled only as crm and
ubuntu1404lts-persona.  I think they may have been created at one point
by Andrew.

Does anybody know who might be using these machines?

If you have an idea, please let us know.

If one of them is your machine, or at one point was, please let us know
if it is still useful and we should keep it around.  (And please briefly
describe what it is being used for.)

If I don't hear anything, and nobody objects either, I will stop having
them auto-renewed, i.e., I will decommission them.

Thanks.
--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System