[tor-project] Launching Ethics Guidelines

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Thu May 12 09:43:50 UTC 2016

Apparently tor-assistants@ no longer exists?  Well, here's the logs.
Share with whomever you think is appropriate.

The earlier dates were on a different hard drive.  Here's the oldest
date I have on hand: Jan 25, 2016.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3308162/2016-01-25.log.gz

SHA1: f5eaab44c04e483ffe24c58ec558fdfaefb610b2

I forthrightly attest that:

(1) these logs are socially very interesting, but not actively dangerous.

(2) these logs are substantially less dangerous than running Google
ads, which was the alternative.

Rebuttals are welcome on tor-project@ .

If you want to see the minimized logs for a specific day I can do that too.

-V