[tor-project] Which domains have onion addresses with EV Certs

Paul Syverson paul.syverson at nrl.navy.mil
Fri May 6 18:04:11 UTC 2016

On Fri, May 06, 2016 at 05:11:25PM +0000, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> On Fri, 06 May 2016, Paul Syverson wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a list of domains with EV Certs for onion addresses
> > or know where to easily obtain such?
>
> http://api.ctwatch.net/domain/onion might provide a good approximation.

Thanks weasel. That's a big help.

I guess I should have also asked, and ask now if people know
of say Alexa 500 companies with onion addresses (not necessarily
with CA certs). I know the 32c3 slides aluded to knowing of several.
It would be nice to have any and all examples people know of.

aloha,
Paul