[tor-project] Fwd: Launching Ethics Guidelines

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Fri May 6 01:53:30 UTC 2016

I saw https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/ResearchEthicsNotes
and it notes "Create thread on tor-dev."  I couldn't find that thread.

But since the below is relevant for this, I figured I'd forward it here.

He says not to be intimidated by the length of the document, but I am
anyway. Unsurprisingly the tl;dr section was the most appealing to me:
http://networkedsystemsethics.net/index.php?title=Networked_Systems_Ethics#Summary_questions_.28TL.3BDR.29