[tor-project] Fwd: Deadline - Call for Papers Toronto - March 31

Kate Krauss kate at torproject.org
Tue Mar 29 17:06:40 UTC 2016

FYI--

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Deadline - Call for Papers Toronto - March 31
Date: 	Tue, 29 Mar 2016 16:41:56 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	Illena Armstrong | SC Magazine | VP Editorial
<info at mail.scmagazineus.com>
To: 	kate at torproject.org

Deadline- March 31

June 1 – 2, 2016
8:15 am - 6:00 pm

** CALL FOR PAPERS

Open: January 25, 2016
Closed: March 31, 2016

Are you interested in participating as a presenter/speaker this June at SC Congress Toronto 2016?
Do you have any unique insights you can share with the IT security community?

After many highly successful years of SC Congress across seven cities (www.sccongress.com ( http://www.sccongress.com/, SC Congress Toronto 2016 – our fifth installment - will feature cutting-edge sessions and must-hear dialogue coming from North America’s thought leaders in IT security – with an audience consisting of up to 1,200 information security and technology professionals and business decision makers from the country’s private and public sectors. SC Congress is an ideal platform for industry luminaries to share their perspectives and experiences with the IT security community around the globe through our live Congress events in seven cities and via webcasts available for download following our events.

We love new ideas, or even new ways at looking at old ideas, but what we are not interested in are submissions advocating your organization, product or service. It is also worth noting that we have a finite number of sessions, so willingness to be part of a panel and/or suggestions for the creation of panels greatly improve one’s likelihood of being chosen.

The team at SC Congress is seeking practical solutions, advice and suggestions that our delegates can take back and put to work inside their businesses immediately. Only submissions that meet this mission will be considered. Please also be advised that we will not consider standalone vendor sessions for this or any Congress program. If you are a vendor sending in papers, think of a customer, a vendor-neutral analyst or another kind of vendor-neutral practitioner to be a part of your recommended session. Unique, out of the box thinking makes for great content.

For ideas on topics that have gained traction in the past, please see
SC Congress Toronto 2015’s agenda ( http://www.sccongress.com/toronto/agenda/section/4501/ .

Please click this link and fill out the online form to enter a submission.

SC CONGRESS TORONTO CALL FOR PAPERS FORM ( https://scmagazineus.wufoo.com/forms/sc-congress-toronto-call-for-papers/

Submission deadline is March 31, 2016

As well, please take care to fill out all fields in your submission.
Thank you for your interest in SC Congress Toronto 2016.

 http://www.scmagazine.com/

You are subscribed as kate at torproject.org
To unsubscribe from promotional messages please click here
 http://www.pages05.net/haymarketus-scmagazineus/Forms/SCunsubscribe?spMailingID=14081185&spUserID=MjI1MTY5NTg3NjEwS0&spJobID=NzQyMjA0MzY4S0&spReportId=NzQyMjA0MzY4S0
For unsubscribe problems, please reply to this e-mail

All SC Magazine promotional emails are sent from the domain "mail.scmagazineus.com".
When configuring e-mail or spam filter rules, please use this domain name.

© 2016 Haymarket Media Inc
114 West 26th St 4th floor
New York, NY 10001