[tor-project] catching up on the support situation and what's next

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Wed Mar 23 13:41:50 UTC 2016

Hello folks!
Sorry for the doodle without timezone change enable.
Colin is probably sleeping right now :) so I just created a new one
where you can change the timezone.
Please use this second one for voting:
http://doodle.com/poll/i55aztyx4729d6dp

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B