[tor-project] catching up on the support situation and what's next

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Wed Mar 23 05:32:53 UTC 2016

Hello!

There has been a lot of discussion around user support. During
Valencia's Dev Meeting and later in email threads. I have been talking
with Colin and I want to help organize a way so everyone can collaborate
in building what's next for support.

We want to start with and IRCmeeting, for that please submit your vote
for a meeting date/time here:
http://doodle.com/poll/5dv2mtuiicebecr2

As a preparation to that meeting we would like to ask everyone to read a
short report we put together:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/NfLl9mFD0_xZxxz64UEjn0xNhHPw2CpR5snRX6q1DSF

First, you will find information aboutuser support during SponsorO. We
have also laid out the plan we created once that grant ended and we lost
the resources we had, along with a description of what happened with
each step of the plan.

Finally, forthe'what's next' part of the discussion, there are links to
two brain-storming documents. These are not necessarily the plan(s) we
will end up going with, but may be a good starting point for determining
what the plan should be.

We thought that a summary of what  hashappenedin the past year or so
with user support would be helpful for the discussion.

Let us know when is a good time to meet and continue this conversation!

Cheers,
Isabela& Colin

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B