[tor-project] (FWD) Submit to FOCI '16?

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Mar 21 21:25:13 UTC 2016

If you have been doing something exciting lately (I know many of you
have!), consider writing it up as a FOCI submission.

If you need help figuring out what to write, or what would be a good
submission, etc, let me or others know and we'll try to help. Also if
you've done a cool thing but don't have time to write it all up, you
might be able to team up with some academics here who would help with
the writing-up.

See recent FOCI programs here:
https://www.usenix.org/conference/foci15/workshop-program
https://www.usenix.org/conference/foci14/workshop-program