[tor-project] GSoC idea - Feedback/Report extension for TB

Will tor at wills.co.tt
Wed Mar 16 20:43:32 UTC 2016

Getting a UI and feedback pipeline in tor launcher certainly seems like it
could be a full summers work. Figuring out what happens with the reports
seems like the biggest unknown and potentially the most amount of work.
(Are they fed into trac tickets? is there some new system to see them? who
can see that data? how much PII is scrubbed / available to who?)

I'm happy to help mentor firefox extension side development and think about
some of the reporting issues.

--Will