[tor-project] First report from UN Special Rapporteur on Privacy

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Fri Mar 11 16:10:23 UTC 2016

Of interest to Tor people---first report by the UN Special Rapporteur
on the Right to Privacy:
* http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3308162/A-HRC-31-64.pdf

"As the Special Rapporteur mentioned in presenting his report at the
Human Rights Council today, his focus is currently on defining “what"
to protect (defining privacy) and “why" (privacy as an enabling right
rather than as an end in itself), whereas the “how” is envisioned for
a much later stage in his mandate."

If someone on the list wants to get into this I'll make the
appropriate connections.

-V