[tor-project] Moar Project Ideas!!

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Mar 3 15:58:12 UTC 2016

Thanks Aaron. I assume you, Donncha, and Yawnbox would all be mentors?

Personally I'm not fully groking the idea though on first read I'm
unsure why this would take three months (or be enough for a full GSoC
project). This sounds similar to DocTor checks with some sort of
Routeviews and BGPStream integration.

Cheers! -Damian