[tor-project] Grants for Tor-related work/research

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Thu Mar 3 06:10:05 UTC 2016

Particularly, I can see research getting funded that explores
counter-measures to the kinds of attacks discussed in:
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/hotnets/2014/papers/hotnets-XIII-final80.pdf

(1) http://www.isif.asia/researchgrant
--- "open to all relevant topics of interest around Internet
operations, infrastructure and related protocols, such as Network
measurement and analysis; IPv6; BGP routing; Network security and
Peering and interconnection."
--- I can see someone from Tor Metrics doing well here.

(2) http://isif.asia/ISOC_CybersecGrant
--- Research on improving DNSSEC
--- Research/greater deployment of secure routing.

-V