[tor-project] State of tshirts for volunteers running Tor relays

Jon Selon jon at torproject.org
Thu Jun 30 23:15:12 UTC 2016

Hey Tim! This week has been a big push to get this t-shirt business under control. Coincidentally, me and Juris were just talking about the relay shirts today. He will be training me on how to take care of the relay shirts tomorrow. I will develop a procedure for it and we won’t be neglecting our relay operators anymore. I will most likely have to order some more relay style shirts as my inventory in Seattle isn’t huge. I would imagine in about a month or so the relay shirts should all be delivered. (In theory). I have yet to see how involved this may be, and how many requests we may have. I’ll keep everyone posted via internal. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jon