[tor-project] State of tshirts for volunteers running Tor relays

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:06:58 UTC 2016

> On 14 Jun 2016, at 02:52, Jon Selon <jon at torproject.org> wrote:
>
> Hey all! Shari forwarded me the string of emails concerning the tor relay shirts.  I would love to take this project on.
>  We do have a small surplus of the relay shirts here at the Seattle office,  so if someone could just point me in the right direction I will knock all this out. Where is this list of requests? Is this something I need to subscribe to? Let me know and I'll get this done.
> Any other information you could provide would also be greatly appreciated.

Hi Jon,

I'm not sure if anything has happened since mid-June with relay t-shirts.

What used to happen is that a service called "Tor Weather" would email operators when they had eared a t-shirt, then ask them to email tshirt at torproject.org to get it. But Tor Weather was buggy, and sometimes sent that email too early, or not at all. It was retired a few months ago.

Now, I'm not sure what happens. Some relay operators ask for t-shirts on tor-relays at torproject.org . There was a response to tor-relays suggesting that operators email tshirt at torproject.org instead.

Is someone sending out t-shirts in response to either tor-relays@ or tshirt@ ?

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com