[tor-project] Translation process meeting

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Wed Jun 22 20:09:23 UTC 2016

Just an update on this: Since only 1 person filled out the Doodle
(thanks Arthur!) I will be following up with him individually, rather
than holding a meeting.

If other people are interested but did not fill out the Doodle, please
send me a message and I will be sure you're included in the conversation
.

Thanks!

Colin Childs: