[tor-project] List moderation or subscriber trimming on tor-talk@

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Mon Jun 20 23:06:15 UTC 2016

Gotcha. By all means don't let me get in the way of progress. Either
approach works. I think everyone's in agreement that this will likely
require list moderation, the question is just if we moderate tor-talk@
or make a new moderated list.

I suspect this would go more smoothly with a new list because the act
of subscribing is opt-ing into the moderation rather than taking away
posting rights of a once-open list. But either way this is a minor
detail, and a decision for the boots on the ground doing the
moderation. :)