[tor-project] List moderation or subscriber trimming on tor-talk@

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Mon Jun 20 20:33:16 UTC 2016

* Griffin Boyce schrieb am 2016-06-20 um 20:14 Uhr:
>   So with all that said, I would like to broach the subject of moderating
> tor-talk, or perhaps removing those few subscribers who always seem to be
> off-topic.  Understandably, this is a controversial topic, but I think it's
> critical to bring the list back to its normal functions.

Maybe we could start by sending a reminder to the mailing list what is
on-topic here plus the announcement that we plan to moderate the list in
case of ongoing off-topic talk. If after some periods (one week, two
weeks?) nothing changes we send an announcement that tor-talk will be
moderated from now on and change the settings.

Like described here
<URL:https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2016WinterDevMeeting/Notes/TakeBackCommunityChannels>
all posts will be moderated by default and constructive people get
white-listed.

What do you think?

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Today's spam:

WILD FARM GIRLS GETTING REALLY N-A-S-T-Y

Our farm is full of girls (and animals) ready for the most xplicit
action you have ever seen!

These slvtty southern girls get hard and wild!