[tor-project] regarding tor relay shirts

Jon Selon jon at torproject.org
Mon Jun 13 17:06:34 UTC 2016

Hey all! Shari forwarded me the string of emails concerning the tor relay
shirts.  I would love to take this project on.
 We do have a small surplus of the relay shirts here at the Seattle office,
 so if someone could just point me in the right direction I will knock all
this out. Where is this list of requests? Is this something I need to
subscribe to? Let me know and I'll get this done.
Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon Selon
Admin Assist