[tor-project] Notes from June 9 2016 Vegas team meeting

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Mon Jun 13 08:56:08 UTC 2016

See this posting for context:

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-project/2016-April/000223.html

Notes for June 9 2016 meeting:

Georg:
1) We finished the Tor Browser transition to ESR 45 by releasing
6.0.1, 6.5a1 and 6.5a1-hardened
2) Our focus goes back to the remaining SponsorU items (not all are
there yet):
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&sponsor=SponsorU

Isabela:
1) working with core team to make 029 smaller - make sure everyone has
tasks assigned to them, and that those tasks are associated with our
deliverables.
2) Working on DRL docs for their visit at the end of the month (with
Shari and Sue)
3) Working on OTF application (had a call yesterday)
4) Next week I will be in Seattle for to work on organizing sponsor
stuff then I will be in Detroit - probably not available for this meeting

Kate:
1) Update on Rule 41
2) Media strategy

Shari:
1) talked with various funders addressing their general questions
about our needs and proposals
2) trying to finish evaluating grant management software in
preparation for our retreat next week
3) getting Erin up to speed on hr matters; we met with a health
benefits broker yesterday about health insurance for employees; we
will start covering people August 1

Karsten:
1) People are angry that they don't get their t-shirts, see recent
postings in thread "Tor Weather has been discontinued" on tor-relays at .

Nick:
1) See Isabela wrt deliverables, triage.
2) Misc coding

Roger:
1) I am in Croatia until Saturday (with a talk on Friday), then
working my way to Seattle for next week. I will write up a todo list
for what I want to get out of next week.
2) Also I will read and review 5 foci papers this weekend.