[tor-project] Notes from June 2 2016 Vegas team meeting

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Tue Jun 7 11:30:08 UTC 2016

See this posting for context:

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-project/2016-April/000223.html

Notes for June 2 2016 meeting:

Alison:
1) status of community documents
2) still working on SIDA proposal with Isa

Mike:
1) Postponed my vacation for another week or so to help with community
issues. I'll be quietly working on my phone prototype in the meantime.
2) Will be attending a panel on the Decentralized Web next week. Then
maybe vacation? Unclear.

Shari:
1) Erin the new HR person starts on Monday, so I'll need help from
various folks to get her set up.
2) Board meeting recap.

Nick:
1) Changed addresses on many online accounts. Make sure everybody in
the office knows how not to get phished.

Karsten:
1) Released DescripTor 1.2.0 containing a complete rewrite of docs
into Javadocs.
2) Finished metrics proposal together with Cass, Isabela, iwakeh, and
Shari.

Kate:
1) It's important that Tor people talking to the media about Tor touch
base with me prior to interviews so that I can help them with media
training (if needed), discuss the reporter with them, etc. I need to
understand which reporters are covering which topics. This is an
evergreen request and also a longstanding policy.

Georg:
1) Tor Browser 6.0 is out \o/

Isabela:
1) network team - working on next release [make it smaller]
2) OTF - reply to their questions [also pinged Sue on invoices we
should be doing will ping her again is $ to come in ;)]
3) DRL- preparing F-indicators and extension letter