[tor-project] The Tor Project Social Contract

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 23:47:47 UTC 2016

> On 1 Aug 2016, at 09:30, Matthew Finkel <matthew.finkel at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I bet a Bitcoin that, within five years, someone will be executed in part
>> due to this pivot.  Any takers?  I've lost bets before and I pay on time.
>>

> This is not a game and that bet makes me nauseous.

+1
Profiting off someone's execution for using our software - do you even realise what you're saying?
I hope that there would be general agreement that profiting off a bet on someone's death is unethical, in any circumstances.

Virgil, please stop the grand gestures (log releases, monetary bets, etc.).
They hardly ever achieve what you intend them to achieve.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n