[tor-project] Notes from July 21 2016 Vegas team meeting
karsten at torproject.org
Mon Jul 25 12:18:32 UTC 2016
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
See this posting for context:
Notes for July 21 2016 meeting:
1) I'm on "vacation" from 23-28 July which just means that my wifi
might be intermittent
2) building the community team: doing outreach to activists,
particularly women and people of color
1) Attended PETS and talked with a bunch of people about current and
1) investigation is complete; press release probably tomorrow
2) TorDev invitations going out today (name TorDev?)
1) Published a new graph showing bridge users by country and
transports which dgoulet is going to present at HOPE.
2) Made good progress cleaning up codebases together with iwakeh.
We're very close to zero checkstyle issues in all Java codebases.
3) Wrote down some milestones for an SOW for the MOSS award which
Cass, Isabela, iwakeh, and I should finalize until end of week.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the tor-project