[tor-project] Breaking news! New Tor board

Kate Krauss kate at torproject.org
Wed Jul 13 19:11:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

The Tor board of directors has decided to pass the baton to a new group.
Here is the blog post:

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-project-elects-new-board%C2%A0-directors

The board statement was written by the outgoing board. The
blog post is posted by me because it's also basically our press release.

The New York Times has covered the development, via a very fast-moving
set of interactions with the reporter. Here's the result:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/14/technology/tor-project-a-digital-privacy-group-reboots-with-new-board.html?_r=0

We are asking the reporter to add in Megan Price (the newest of the new
board members).

Sincerely,

Katie

--

Kate Krauss
Director of Communications
kate at torproject.org
@TorProject
1-718-864-6647 (works for Signal also)
PGP: CC0D 9B42 DE89 D4D0 619B A606 DDEB 3937 7D18 973B