[tor-project] Save the date: Berlin meetup Sep 9 - Sep 11

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Wed Jul 13 08:35:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

sajolida:
> Georg Koppen:
>> it seems we have a winner for the proposed Berlin meetup later this
>> year: September 9 - September 11. While not everybody can attend all
>> days this is the weekend where everybody can attend at least one day.
>>
>> I am about to send further information to the tor-meeting list. If you
>> are not subscribed to it yet, now would be a good time I guess. :)
>
> Hi, would it make sense for someone from Tails to attend? Do you have
> more info about the content and objectives of the meetup?

There is not much more than "A meeting of Tor people in Berlin to
socialize, discuss, work and have fun together." yet. I've heard there
will be metrics people there discussing future work but apart from that
nothing is set yet.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2016BerlinMeetup/AgendaIdeas

is currently empty as well. Feel free to fill stuff in that you want to
get done there. Or just come to the meeting and I bet we'll find
something to work on. :)

> I'm also not sure what tor-meeting is about, but if you think that it
> would also make sense for someone from Tails to be there, feel free to
> subscribe me (or I can do it myself if it's open).

That's the list for attendees of Tor's periodic in-person meetings.
Thus, I think it makes sense to have someone from Tails subscribed to
it. It's an open list, so feel free to do so (not sure if it is you or
if it should be someone else from Tails).

Georg