[tor-project] Save the date: Berlin meetup Sep 9 - Sep 11

sajolida sajolida at pimienta.org
Fri Jul 8 12:12:19 UTC 2016

Georg Koppen:
> it seems we have a winner for the proposed Berlin meetup later this
> year: September 9 - September 11. While not everybody can attend all
> days this is the weekend where everybody can attend at least one day.
>
> I am about to send further information to the tor-meeting list. If you
> are not subscribed to it yet, now would be a good time I guess. :)

Hi, would it make sense for someone from Tails to attend? Do you have
more info about the content and objectives of the meetup?

I'm also not sure what tor-meeting is about, but if you think that it
would also make sense for someone from Tails to be there, feel free to
subscribe me (or I can do it myself if it's open).