[tor-project] Meanwhile, at library conferences for coders--

Kate ailanthus at riseup.net
Tue Jan 26 19:52:26 UTC 2016

FYI-

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: c4l Child Care Options - Register Today
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 19:19:16 UT
From: code4lib at concentra-cms.com
To: ailanthus at riseup.net

Hello Kate Krauss,
If you are planning to use the on site childcare during the 2016
Code4lib conference, you will need to sign up by January 31st. The
childcare provider we are working with has asked for ample advanced
notice to ensure that we secure the right number of childcare staff for
each day of the conference.
CHILD CARE REGISTRATION: To register please log on at Child Care
Registration.  For more information about the child care offered at the
confernce please visit Childcare at code4lib 2016.

Sincerely,
Jenn Cummings & Kathy Azevedo
2016 Code4Lib Conference Planners | CONCENTRA – CMS |
code4lib at concentra-cms.com | www.code4lib.org