[tor-project] Fwd: TorFlow

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Mon Jan 18 23:19:13 UTC 2016

On 18 January 2016 at 17:11, Damian Johnson <atagar at torproject.org> wrote:
>> Does anyone know who is responsible for this?
>> https://torflow.uncharted.software/
>
> Quick glance at its GitHub links seems to indicate its author is
> primarily Kevin Birk: https://kbirk.com/

I read https://github.com/unchartedsoftware/torflow/graphs/contributors
as implying it was mostly Chris Dickson.  But the names may be less
useful than the company: https://uncharted.software/what-we-do/  which
appears to be a Data Visualization consultancy.

I don't have any hits in my mailbox for either name, so my suspicion
is perhaps they're a Tor fan (?) and wanted to simultaneously do
something for the company portfolio.  I guess I'm most confused why
they didn't tell anyone or take credit for it...

>> It’s pretty cool!

Ditto! And it's open source under MIT license which is doubly-awesome.

-tom