[tor-project] Tor Dev Meeting in Jena/Germany?

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Tue Jan 12 20:23:17 UTC 2016

Southeast Asia meetings have been proposed before.  There are many
desirable candidates from: Bali, Manila, or Bangkok.  All three locations
have fiber internet as well as an international airport.

If I personally were to suggest a place, I'd suggest Bali.  I think it'd be
a more interesting location for our attendees while also being very english
/ western-food friendly.  Examples of pleasantness:

Popular co-working spots
* http://www.dojobali.org/
* http://www.lineuphub.co/
* http://www.hubud.org/

Possible accommodations:
* https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1878334
* https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/635034
* https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/71595
* https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3776115

With the nearby Monkey forest and Komodo dragon park
* https://www.facebook.com/virgil.gr/posts/10106605284264249
* http://www.balifornian.com/gallery/our-image-gallery/6587305

-V