[tor-project] Tor Dev Meeting in Jena/Germany?

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Mon Jan 11 16:26:06 UTC 2016

* isis schrieb am 2016-01-11 um 16:52 Uhr:
> possibly Asia.  (Except Asia means we fly nearly everyone there.)

IIRC Asia was already ruled out, because of cost and political situation
in some countries.

> tickets for everyone from the nearest major city.  It's about 100€ for five
> people to go from Berlin ←→ Jena by train, so in total this would add a cost

That 100 € is probably the cheapest version which depends on time of
booking, available seats etc. The usual price is more like 100 € /per
person/.

So Jena is probably more expensive and inconvenient for many of us. ;)

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Life is complex - it has both real and imaginary parts.