[tor-project] HOPE XI - January 11th, CFP opens

David Goulet dgoulet at torproject.org
Sat Jan 9 14:19:18 UTC 2016

Hi everyone!

On monday, the HOPE conference in NY happening on July 22-24 will open
its CFP.

I will attend this event for which I think it's a great place to reach
hackers, activist, journalist and so on in North America. I know some of
you are planning also which is great. But I feel like we should also try
to submit a talk there. In the last two (4 years time), there were no
Tor talk at all.

There are plenty of subject we can talk about but I would also like not
to repeat the 32c3 talks (at least not word for word). So, here it is, a
thread so we can think about it.

Something that could be cool is: "I'm a Tor directory authority and here
how that works." or <insert idea>.

I'm happy to "coordinate" this CFP effort if we think it's a good idea
and we want to do it. So knowing who is going and who is willing to
speak would be good :). I offer my service for that but it DOES NOT have
to be me necessarly (also the more the merrier).

Cheers!
David