[tor-project] Moar Project Ideas!!

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Feb 23 17:49:16 UTC 2016

Hopefully the exclamation marks work. Thanks Sebastian for kicking us
off! We have just twelve project ideas at present and many of those
will go poof due to being outdated. We need moar!!!

Please, please give thought to if there's something you'd care to
mentor this summer. This is a great opportunity to kickstart
development and get a new community member at the same time! We're a
bit behind the eight ball right now since Google is evaluating our
proposal as we speak, and if selected students will be checking us out
on Monday (2/29).

Got something? Then just shoot us text like the following and
Sebastian or I would be happy to add it...

https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#Coding

Cheers! -Damian